TEETHTODAY® IS THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR PATIENTS THAT WANT TO MAXIMIZE THE USE OF AVAILABLE BONE
The TeethToday® dental implants in Fort Lauderdale, FL is designed for patients who have limited amount of bone in the jaw. TeethToday® is an alternative dental implant solution that maximizes the use of available bone for immediate use using just four implants! The TeethToday® technique has a 98.5% success rate at the four-year follow-up and has been provided to patients for over ten years.
Top Reasons that McCawley Periodontics is clearly the best cost to value for your “Teeth Today” full arch teeth replacement (check Google reviews)
- We provide a complimentary implant evaluation including CT scan and complete periodontal examination ($350 value) for our “Teeth Today” patients to rule out gum disease and welcome second opinions. Others often provide only a limited examination that misses periodontal infection that can reinfect implants and overlooks teeth that can be saved.
- Skillful placement of implants by a periodontist with extensive experience and with 3 years of post-graduate training and board certification in dental implant placement and who teaches others about implants at Nova Southeastern University and national meetings. Others are often trained at weekend courses and don’t teach at Universities.
- We place 6 implants on every arch when possible that increases longevity and helps prevent long term clinical failure. Others usually place only 4 implants.
- We only use top of the line clinically well proven and researched Straumann or Nobel Active implants. Others often use cheaper knockoffs.
- We provide a fracture resistant, esthetic, longer lasting and easier to clean prothesis that is made from ceramic. Others use acrylic (plastic) that wears easily, discolors over time and is susceptible to fracture.
- We provide much better follow up care and maintenance in a private practice setting not in a commercialized corporate clinic. Others rarely follow up or maintain your implants and prosthesis after you are done which leads to higher failure rates.
- We charge the same price for our ceramic prosthesis with least 5 implants. Others charge the same or more for 4 implants using weaker acrylic.
- A 5 year warranty is included if you are not a smoker and stay in regular maintenance at least 3 times per year. Others may not guarantee their work.
- We also treat your gum infection when present on any remaining teeth and save teeth when possible which greatly reduces the reinfection and failure of your implants. Others needlessly take out teeth that can be saved and don’t treat the infection.
- We can identify implant breakdown early and have pioneered effective treatments to save implants before implant failure occurs. Others often ignore implant infection which leads to loss of the implant and failure of the prosthesis.
TEETHTODAY® IMPLANT TECHNIQUE
The TeethToday® technique is specifically designed to use only four implants that are available for immediate function. TeethToday® implants do not typically require bone grafting, so they are an ideal solution for patients with areas of low bone density or volume.
Before the procedure begins, you will be comfortably numbed so that you will feel no pain or discomfort during the procedure. Four dental implants are then placed according to where the bone volume is best. Once the implants have been placed, the new or existing denture is used as the framework for a temporary set of teeth that will be attached that day.
Once the bone has fully integrated with the implant (3-6 months), the temporary teeth are removed and the new, final set of teeth are made and anchored into place permanently.
If I Have a Loose-Fitting Denture, Can Dental Implants Be Placed to Stabilize It With “All on 4/Teeth Today?”
Yes, two implants can almost always be placed to stabilize a lower denture. In fact, four or more implants can be placed to produce a strong, firm bite – often the same day – for either upper and/or lower arches. Dr. McCawley uses a specialized, full-arch implant “All on 4” protocol that places five implants for improved esthetics and better long-term success. You will be able to eat and chew normally again!
Remember that wearing dentures accelerates the bone loss of the jaw and results in the loss of support from your facial muscles, causing you to look older more quickly.
Implants can help stop this loss, restore good chewing, and give you a younger appearance in one day.
BENEFITS OF TEETHTODAY®
- Minimal recovery time
- No need for bone grafting, in most cases
- Easy oral hygiene and home care
- Ability to eat and enjoy all foods
- No more frustrating removable appliances
- Long-term results
- Bone level stabilization
- Greater self-confidence and overall quality of life
- A brand new smile in just one day!
Before & Afters